Air Lift ® Auxiliary Air Helper Springs
Airlift Kit 1000 Coil (60000 & 80000 Series)
· Air adjustable air lift springs fit open coil springs on all vehicles, front or rear
· Up to 1000 lbs. of load leveling capability *
· The #1 choice for passenger car heavy load assist
· Excellent front end support for snow plows, winches, etc.
· Replaces front OEM air springs on P30/3500 chassis
Airlift Kit RC (59000 Series)
· Applications for air springs to be added to front and rear leaf springsuspensions
· Up to 2500 lbs. Of load leveling capability *
· Designed for full-size and mini pickups and vans(2WD/4WD)
· Economical choice for upgrading today’s softer OEM suspensions
· Excellent choice for variable loads or towing support
Airlift Kit Super Duty (57000 Series)
• Fits many ¾ ton and 1 ton pickups, vans and motor homes with leaf springs
• Up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity* and air adjustable from 5 to 100 psi
Standard On Board Compressor System for Air Lift air bag overload Kits
Each Air Lift Compressor kit is complete with a 12-volt compressor, gauge dash panel with inflate and deflate controls, all electrical connections, air lines, fittings, low pressure sensor, and a detailed, illustrated installation manual.
Heavy Duty On Board Compressor System
Air Lift Heavy Duty compressor systems are designed for heavy and/or frequent users, which includes all motorhome rear applications. Heavy Duty Compressors offer twice the flow of the standard duty compressor system, meaning that the bags fill in half the time!
- Designed for heavy duty applications, such as motorhomes, towing fifth wheels, hauling heavy loads, and commercial use.
- Ideal for Class A and C motorhomes.
For maximum convenience and leveling “on-the-go,” nothing beats an Air Lift On Board Air System! Now it’s easy to adjust your vehicle for changes in load or road conditions and you’re sure your air springs have adequate air. Each system comes complete with compressor, gauges (except for new “no gauge” systems!), wiring, connections, everything you need.